2019 Symposium Registration
37th Annual Midwest Symposium for Leadership in Behavior Disorders
February 21 - 23, 2019
Online Registration - Opens October 2018
Individual or Group Registration
- This link will redirect to our registration form powered by eShow.
- Register online and pay with a credit card.
- Each individual or group registration will require you to enter the contact information for the individual responsible for payment.
- Registration accepted by mail with check payment.
- NO Purchase Orders will be accepted for groups less than 10.
- Purchase orders will not be accepted by any group after the early registration deadline.
- If you are coordinating a large group and need to secure payment with a purchase order, please contact the MSLBD Office for prior approval.
Download Printable Registration Form - Available in October 2018
- Please include name, phone number and email of the individual coordinating payment.
- Fax: 402-875-6545, email: email@example.com, or mail: Midwest Symposium, PO Box 202, Hickman, NE 68372.
Attendee Service Center
- Update your individual attendee registration, access documents, edit registration, or pay individual balances due.
|Choose one of the Following Registration Options||*Discount for Early Registration||Regular Registration|
|Presymposium Workshop & Symposium||$180.00||$205.00|
|Presymposium Workshops Only||$150.00||$175.00|
*Early Registration Discount Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Hotel Reservations are the responsibility of the participant.
If you must cancel your registration, please notify the MSLBD Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, in writing by 5:00 p.m. central time Wednesday, January 23, 2019, to receive a refund less a $35 administrative fee. No refunds will be given after January 23.
Transfer a Registration
Registrations may be transferred to another individual without penalty. Please notify the MSLBD Office at email@example.com in writing as soon as possible about the change. Please fill out a new registration form for the individual assuming the registration and list the name of the individual who will not be attending on the form.