Welcome to RETHINKING Behavior!
RETHINKING Behavior is a free online magazine for professionals serving children and youth with behavioral needs published three times per year. Subscribe here, and also receive other MSLBD announcements!
Click here to open your free copy of RETHINKING Behavior.
The goals of RETHINKING Behavior are to:
- Lend support, affirmation and a sense of collegiality among those who work with students with emotional, behavioral and/or mental health needs;
- Provide thoughtful & stimulating discussion across disciplinary boundaries challenging typical viewpoints;
- Provide a source of analysis & commentary on issues, and new ways of thinking about behavior in our schools and other settings;
- Provide current news and information about practice, policy, and research;
- Present personal stories and perspectives of children and youth, their families, service providers, educators, and others; and
- Offer humor, parody, fiction and some fun.
Click here to view the Fall 2017 Issue of RETHINKING Behavior
Describes the goals, columns and organization of the magazine.
Describes the process for submitting ideas for articles, and how to submit manuscripts to be considered for publication.
Your comments and feedback on the magazine are welcomed! Please let us know what you liked, and how we can improve!
Sign up here to subscribe to Rethinking Behavior and receive other MSLBD announcements!